Thursday, October 2, 2008

this guy right here...




About me:
BEFORE I START...JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW TO CHECK OUT WWW.CRUSTPUNKS.COM. A SITE DEVOTED TO RARE MUSIC AND CLOTHING. SUPPORT IT...OR DIE!!!! my name is daniel/music is everything!!!/i'm unique, there is no one like me(but then again, thats what everyone says)/i'm open minded/i speak my mind/i believe in animal liberation and animal rights/i'm a vegetarin/i'm an asshole sometimes/i'm cynical and extremely sarcastic/i cuss/i'm obnoxious/i'm funny/my sense of humor is quite dry/i love to laugh/i love to make others laugh/i smoke 2 and 1/2 packs of cigarettes a day/i'm sober 4 years/i despise people who judge others for the way they look or act/if you don't like me fuck off/i'm smart and i got a goddamn future even though i look like a dirty punk/i love talking to new people...so send me a message!

myspace
Who I'd like to meet:
No one in particular...

No comments: